Kali Mirch (Black Pepper) – Remedies from Kitchen
Home Remedies through Kitchen Spices – Kali Mirch
- Worms – qtr tea spoon of kali mirch with butter milk.
- Dry cough – sucking on a few kali mirch.
- Wet cough – qtr tea spoon kali mirch + qtr tea spoon ginger – with honey.
- Indigestion related pain abdomen – kali mirch, sonth, hingu powder – with warm water.
- Urticaria – 1/2 tea spoon kali mirch with 1/2 tea spoon of ghee – empty stomach in morning.
- Chronic allergic cold and sinus problem – qtr to 1/2 tea spoon of powder with a cup of turmeric milk cures.
- Vision problem – 1 part kali mirch, 2 parts almond, 3 parts saunf, 6 parts of mishri – powder – half to 1 tea spoon with warm milk.
- Memory – kali mirch, badam, fresh cream – malai makkhan.