- Do you suffer with Moderate to severe pain (often described as pounding, throbbing pain) that can affect the whole head, or can shift from one side of the head to the other?
- Have you observed sudden Sensitivity to light, noise or or odors?
- Do you get generally get the feeling of Blurred vision or Nausea or vomiting?
- Do you regularly get the sense of Loss of appetite?
- Do you feel Bright flashing dots or lights, blind spots, wavy or jagged lines?
If your answer to any of these questions is “YES” – this may be indication of Migraine. What you need is – a safe, effective and time-tested Ayurvedic Remedy for Migraine!!
Ath Ardhari – Natural and Safe Ayurvedic Treatment for Migraine
“Use Ardhari Capsule to get complete relief from Migraine. Most of the people report recovery from Migraine in just 3 to 4 months” – Dr. P Arora.
(The English transcript of video of Dr. Arora explaining Migraine and its solution can be read here).
Ath Ardhari – a very effective and proven Ayurvedic solution for Migraine – a successful concept by Dr. Parmeshwar Arora.
What is Migraine?
Migraine is a health condition that causes occurrences of severe headache, often accompanied by nausea and vomiting. About 1 in 12 men and about 1 in 4 women develop migraine at one or the other time in their lives. It may start first in childhood or as young adult, though such attacks often stop during later stages of adulthood in many people. However, it also continues throughout the life in some cases. The attacks may be frequent in some people – often several times a week, or only now and then in others. For some, migraine attacks may not occur for years.
Natural Treatment for Migraine:
Painkillers such as aspirin or paracetamol are generally prescribed for migraine attacks. Often, anti-inflammatory painkillers are also prescribed. To cope with nausea and vomiting, anti-sickness medicines are given with painkillers. Most of these solutions have short term effect and are known to have many side effects.
WARNING: Common Drugs And Therapies Used To Treat Migraine & Its Symptoms, Can Have Serious Side Effects
Ayurvedic Medicine for Migraine
Fortunately, effective herbal supplements based on age-old practice of Ayurveda are available to fight the symptoms of migraine and fix it at root-cause level to get long term relief from the pain. Ath-Ardhari is a natural and safe way to treat Migraine. It is also known to have no side-effects.
Indications: Migraine (आधे सर का दर्द ).
|1||Ath Ardhari Capsule||Two Capsules – Thrice a day (after meals)||Duration – 3 months or as per severity of the case|
|2||Ajwain (not included)||1/4 tsf with a pinch of sendha namak – with warm water||In case of Bloating / Gas formation / Flatulence|
|3||Trifla powder (not included)||1 tsf with warm water at bed time||In case of constipation|
Do’s and Don’ts:
|1||A cup of warm water at least twice a day||1||Anything that tends to form gas in stomach (vata prakopak) i.e. difficult to digest – Rajma, Chana, Urad etc.|
|2||Morning walk, Meditation, Pranayam||2||Noise and bright light|
|3||Badam oil or Ghee in nostrils at bed time||3||Target oriented work|
|4||Massage soul for 2-4 minutes with Badam or Sesame Oil at bed time||4||Exertion & Staying awake at night|
You may also like to see some home remedies for Migraine here.
Common Causes of Migraine:
- Unhealthy Food Habits and Wrong Lifestyle
- Keeping awake at nights
- Problems in Nervous Function and Deficiency in Blood Circulation
Ath Ardhari is a natural solution for Migraine. An effective Ayurvedic remedy for Migraine without any side effects.
Why Ayurveda? - Ayurveda is a system that has been delivering excellent remedies and cures for centuries because it believes in treating the body as a whole instead of tinkering just with the symptoms of a particular part. Ath Ardhari works naturally, gently and very effectively to heal all the relevant elements from inside, and acts a strong Ayurvedic treatment for headache associated with Migraine, ensuring that you get not only symptomatic relief but it also strengthens the weak parts of your body system so that you do not slip into the problem again.
Although the exact cause of migraine is still unknown, environmental factors and genetics are often attributed to the occurrence of such condition. Migraine attack may be caused due to changes in interactions of the brainstem with trigeminal nerve, which is the primary pain pathway. Imbalance in certain chemicals such as serotonin may also trigger migraine. During migraine attack, the level of serotonin falls. This causes the trigeminal nerve to secrete neuropeptides, which travel to meninges, the outer covering of the brain. This causes headache pain.
Who are at Risk?
Migraine is a common health condition, especially in women. However, following conditions are considered to trigger migraine attacks and headache:
- Fluctuation in level of estrogen hormone in women, especially before or during menstruation, pregnancy, and menopause
- Hormonal medications like oral contraceptives or hormone replacement therapy
- Artificial sweetener Aspartame
- Salty foods, processed food or aged cheese
- Beverages with high caffeine content and alcohol
- Stress, depression and anxiety
- Environmental changes
- Changes in sleep pattern
Symptoms of migraine vary according to its type and intensity. However, the most common signs and symptoms are:
- Temporary blindness or double vision
- Trouble in hearing
- Slurred speech
- Difficulty swallowing
- Needle-like sensation in legs or arms
- Food cravings
- Vomiting and nausea
- Pain on one side or both sides of the head
- Sensitivity to sounds, light and smell
Often, migraine attacks and associated medications may cause several health conditions like:
- Severe headache caused due to medication overuse
- Abdominal problems like ulcers, pain, bleeding and other complications caused by pain killers
- Chronic migraine
- Serotonin syndrome, a life-threatening health condition
- Prolonged aura without the signs of bleeding in brain
- Status migrainosus that last for more than 3 days
- Bleeding in brain or stroke