Get Rid of Jaundice through Natural Herbal Solution!
Jaundice is a health condition where the skin and the whites of the eyes get a yellow tint. Modern science treats Jaundice as a symptom of liver disorders like liver infection, gall-bladder stones or cirrhosis of liver and not as a disease. Ayurveda describes Jaundice as Kamala.
Ayurvedic treatment of Jaundice involves using herbs that improve the function of the liver and increase the flow of bile in the bile duct.
Symptoms of Jaundice:
- Drowsiness / Fatigue / Weakness,
- Yellowish tint in the colour of the eyes, skin and nail
- Flatulence / Lack of appetite / Indigestion
- Low-grade fever
- Burning sensation in the body
- Excessive thirst
- Loss of libido
Do's and Don'ts:
- Avoid spicy, oily and heavy foods; stick to a simple vegetarian diet.
- Avoid Maida (refined flour), polished rice (white rice), mustard, alcoholic drinks
- Increase intake of whole-wheat flour, brown rice or parboiled rice, dried dates, raisins, almonds etc.
- Avoid unnecessary exercise and stressful conditions
- Take rest
Exclusive Package for Jaundice