Get Rid of Kidney Stones through Natural Ayurvedic Solution!
Renal calculus or lithiasis is a common disease of the urinary tract. Men are affected by it more than women and it is rare in kids. Besides, renal stone shows a familial predisposition. Renal calculus, which is stone-like, is composed of urinary salts.
Exclusive Package for Renal Calculus
Common clinical features of renal calculus include:
- Sudden pain in the lower abdomen (right or left) which radiates from the back to front
- Burning sensation during urination
- Pain during urination
- Pain in the bladder & urethra
- Much reduced urine output
- Reddish-yellow or pale to dark yellow colored urine
- Vomiting sensation
- headache and body ache
Complications of Renal calculus
Fatigue, debility, emaciation, tastelessness, abdominal pain, anemia, thirst, burning sensation during urination, and chest pain are the complications of renal calculi.
What Ayurveda has to say about Renal Calculus?
Well, renal calculus is commonly referred to as kidney stones. And, in Ayurvedic literature, it is known as Mutrashmari. ‘Mutra’ means urine and ‘Ashmari’ means stone. Kidney stones appear to be a troublesome complaint that may, at any point of time, become an emergency. While it is primarily a structural condition, Ayurveda provides a variety of remedies & treatment regimen.
Furthermore, Ayurveda explains quite a few ways to prevent the formation of renal calculi. Kidney stone is certainly a dreadful disease as its pain is intolerable; besides, its irritant nature disturbs the day-to-day activities. After a person is manifested with urinary calculi, he or she must be careful about his/her habits, especially food habits. Altered food habits, hectic life schedules, less intake of water and consumption of salty & packed foods appear to be the key reasons for the formation of kidney stones as well as the worsening of the disease.
Specific classical features of renal calculi according to Ayurveda
- Severe pain in the umbilicus – median raphae, urinary bladder & inguinal region (nabhi-seevani-basti-kukshi shoola)
- Pain during urination (mootra pravritte sati shoola)
- Obstruction to normal flow of urine (visheerna dhara)
- Bleeding during urination owing to the abrasion caused by renal calculi (rakta mutrata)
What is the line of treatment in Ayurveda for Renal calculus?
- Snehana or Mild oleation
- Medicines that are penetrative (teekshna ushna) & break the kidney stones (ashmari bhedana)
- Diuretics (mutrala dravyas) which help flush out small sized stones from the kidney
- Watery food intake
- Sufficient water intake
- Coolants (sheetala upachara) & remedies to balance the vata dosha
Basically, Ayurveda keeps Dosha imbalance as the foundation to treat renal calculus easily and successfully.
Best diet for kidney stones as per Ayurveda
Diet containing germinated beans, mushrooms, pulses, wheat, green peas, bajra, karela, sugar, green chillies, mango, papaya, apple, Bengal gram flour and wheat bran
Ushnodaka (Warm water)
According to ayurveda, hot water tends to relieve Vata & soothes the inner mucous membrane. Sedentary lifestyle and consuming chilled water is also seen as a major reason for kidney stones. Ayurvedic classics have perhaps emphasized that warm water serves as Basti shodhaka (clearing the bladder) and so it is always worth to take lukewarm water when a person has kidney stones.