Ath Suderma – Ayurvedic Remedy for Silk-Like Skin
(Available as Monthly Pack | Three Months Pack)
Is your skin itchy, breaking out, or not feeling comfortable?
Ath Suderma – Ath Ayurdhamah presents a very effective Ayurvedic solution for all kind of Skin Problems – a proven and successful concept by Dr. Parmeshwar Arora.
Indications: Skin Problems like – Acne/Pimples, Eczema, Psoriasis and other Skin Allergies.
Besides prescribed medications, ointments and creams for skin diseases, chemical peels and dermabrasion are in general considered effective treatment for skin diseases.
Home Remedy - In addition to these, certain home remedies can provide relief from different types of skin diseases. Natural home remedies include a mixture of baking soda and water, tomato juice, oatmeal, cucumber juice, a mixture of sandalwood powder and rose water, almond powder mixed with rose water, and a mixture of dry oats, honey, and Aloe Vera gel.
Ath-Suderma – a natural and safe way to nourish and repair skin without any side-effects (त्वचा पोषण का प्राकृतिक एवं सुरक्षित उपाय).
* In case of acute condition, please add the following generic Ayurvedic medicines (not included in the pack but are available from medical stores):
- Khadira Risht (4 tea-spoon with equal quantity of water – after lunch and dinner)
- Arogya Vardhini vati (2 tabs each after lunch and dinner)
Do’s and Don’ts:
Common Causes of Skin Problems:
- Food and Medicines that increase body heat (Pitta)
- Hormonal Issues
- Mental Stress
- Blood Impurities
- Hereditary problems
“WARNING: Common Drugs And Therapies Used To Treat Skin Issues & Its Symptoms, Can Have Serious Side Effects, while Suderma is Quite Safe.”
Ath Suderma is a herbal solution for all skin problems. An Ayurvedic remedy for Skin problems without any side effects.
Ath Suderma works naturally, gently and very effectively to heal the skin elements from inside, ensuring that you get not only symptomatic relief but it also strengthens the weak parts of your skin and body.
Ayurveda is a system that has been delivering excellent remedies and cures for centuries because it believes in treating the body as a whole instead of tinkering just with the symptoms of a particular part.
Skin diseases are common, and most people develop some kind of skin problems at some time or the other in their lives. While itchy skin, rashes, infection, skin bumps, or fungus are widespread, the more serious ones include skin cancer, psoriasis, rosacea, eczema, cellulitis and scleroderma. Learn about different types of skin diseases, causes, symptoms, and treatments.
Types of Skin Diseases:
There are the different types of skin diseases beyond some common skin problems like acne and pimples, white-head, black-head, Eczema, Psoriasis, Scabies, Skin cysts and lumps, Blisters and bruises, Dermatitis, and others. Ath Suderma helps in most of these problems.
Some of the more complex skin problems are mentioned below:
- Rosacea – A skin disorder that causes redness of cheeks, forehead, chin and nose.
- Scleroderma – An auto-immune disorder in which the skin thickens and tightens gradually, losing the ability to stretch.
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa – A painful and chronic skin disease that causes scarring and abscesses of the skin.
- Cellulitis – A skin infection accompanied by chills, fever, swollen lymph nodes and sweating.
- Fungal skin infections – Yeast infections, jock itch, ringworm, and athlete’s foot
- Vitilgo – A skin condition wherein white patches develop in some parts or entire body.
- Scabies – Extremely itchy skin that is caused by mites.
There may be several causes behind skin diseases. Typically, skin problems arise if the skin becomes dehydrated or over-hydrated, which causes it to loose firmness, elasticity, and proper functioning. Skin diseases are also caused when ‘surface film’ on epidermis is breached due to use of harsh agents. When the skin barrier is ruptured, it causes inflammation, infection, scratching, thickening of the skin, and ulcers. Often, malfunction within the body or certain health conditions can cause dermatitis or skin problems. Bacteria or fungus are also primary triggers of skin diseases. Hormonal changes can also cause certain skin diseases.
Who are at Risk?
Anyone can be susceptible to skin diseases. However, the risk of skin problems alleviates if there is prevalent health condition like diabetes. Certain medications can also cause skin problems. Excessive exposure to moisture, air conditioner, or lack of healthy diet also triggers skin diseases.
The signs and symptoms vary according to the type of skin disease. The most commonly reported symptoms of skin diseases are:
- Itchy skin
- Inflammation and swelling
- Red or pink skin patches, which may or may not be painful
- Fish-like scales on skin
- Skin lumps and bumps
- Skin rashes
Undiagnosed and untreated skin problems may lead to threatening skin diseases, and even cancer.