Sukesham – for Hair Fall, Grey Hair & Thin Hair
(Available as Monthly Pack | Three Months Pack)
Ath Sukesham – Ath Ayurdhamah presents a very effective herbal solution for Hair fall, Grey hair and Thin Hair – a concept by Dr. Parmeshwar Arora which has been successfully tried by several patients over the years. This one of the best Ayurvedic product for Hair care available.
(The English transcript of video by Dr. Arora explaining Hair problems and their solution can be read here.
Why Ayurrvedic Solution?
Ayurveda is a system that has been delivering excellent remedies and cures for centuries because it believes in treating the body as a whole instead of tinkering just with the symptoms of a particular part. Ath Sukesham works naturally, gently and very effectively to heal all the relevant elements from inside, ensuring that you get not only symptomatic relief but it also strengthens the weak parts of hair growth system so that you do not slip into the problem again. Nourish your hair through herbal supplements and stop grey hair and hair loss.
Indications: Hair fall, Greying of hair, Thin hair and Dandruff.
Procedure to prepare Ath Sukesham – Tel:
200g of powder is to be boiled at normal flame in 1 litre of water until it reduces to 250ml. Filter the boiled liquid and add 100 ml of Sesame oil (Til ka Tel) in the filtered liquid. Boil the combination for about 30 minutes and check if total water content has evaporated. For checking this, dip a cotton bead deep in the liquid and try to burn it with match sticks. If it burns without any noise, it indicates oil is ready. Cool it and fill it in a bottle for use as required.
Procedure to prepare Lepa:
One serving spoon (about 75 gms) or sufficient quantity of powder to be soaked in 250 ml (1 cup) of water for about one hour. Apply the paste over scalp and leave for 1 to 2 hours. Wash with Sukesham shampoo.
Procedure to prepare Shampoo:
2 tea-spoon (about 10 gms ) or sufficient quantity of powder to be soaked in 250 ml (i.e. 1 cup) of water for about two hours. Filter and use as shampoo.
Do’s and Don’ts:
Common Causes of Hair Problems:
- Seasonal Variations
- Nutritional Defficiency
- After Various Diseases – General Weakness etc.
- Dye / Colours / Chemically induced
Hair is known as a calcium derivative. Lack of Iron, Calcium, Protein or Minerals are major influence on health of hair. Loss of hair and greying of hair is caused by excessive heat in the body or various toxic elements reaching our blood.
Ath-Sukesham – a natural and safe way to nourish hair (केश पोषण का प्राकृतिक एवं सुरक्षित उपाय).
Ath-Sukesham contains all the ingredients which are safe and natural, and follow samagra (complete, appropriate and standardised) approach. These ingrediants which are part of Sukesham and help in rejuvenation of hair are detailed below:
- Amalaki (Amla) – Richest natural source of Vitamin C, contains iron and is supposed be one of the best herbal anti-oxidants. It also has excellent rejuvenation impact on the hair.
- Bhringraj – is also known as Kesh-Ranjan and Kesh-Raj. Bhringraj is very well known for nourishing hair and giving them good colour.
- Arjuna – Maintains the circulation of blood, helps in transporting the essential nutrients to the hair root.
- Gandhak Rasayan – Blood purifier and it creates an antiseptic environment around the effected area. Highly effective in taking care of dandruff. It also helps in suppressing extra heat in the body (pitta dosh).
- Abhrak Bhasm – Best quality natural iron supplement. Abhrak Bhasm is considered a rasayana i.e. a rejuvenator.
- Vang Bhasm – Immuno-booster.
- Moti Pishti and Praval Pishti – Richest source of natural calcium that helps in suppressing the vitiated Pitta (Note: Khalitya i.e. Baldness and Palitya i.e. Greying of hair – are categorised as pure Paittik disorders of heat) – hence it is very helpful in issues like greying of hair and hair-fall.
- Kapardika – Natural calcium. Corrects the digestive issues.